Little Valley Riders Club - Labor Day August 29-Sept 1st cut off date Aug.15 2014
Little Valley Riders Clubhouse 5397 Rt. 353 Little Valley, NY 14755
What we are offering? for Labor Day Trail Ride
Saturday and Sunday - Breakfast, Lunch, Ride, Dinner & Dance
Limited electric Sites - $25 per night
Pre-registration- cut off date is August 15(this will be strictly observed.) (Those not pre-registered will be charged the higher cost) All pre-registration must include a $20.00 payment per person. !!!!!!SORRY NO CREDIT CARDS!!!
Plan one: Includes Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Adults (17 and older) $70.00 ($90.00 after cut off date)
Kids (7-16) $40.00 Children 6 and under free
Plan two: Includes Saturday OR Sunday
Adults (17 and older) $35.00 ($45.00 after cut off date) Kids (7-16) $20.00 Children 6 and under free
Plan Three: Family plan - includes Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Whos included? 2 Adults and 2 Children (under 16yrs of age) must be related $195.00 ($225.00 after cut off date)
Additional Children $25.00 each.
Dance-included with camping Friends not camping or Public $5.00
Saturday or Sunday Ride and Lunch:$20.00 per adult/$15.00 per Kids (7-16)
Saturday or Sunday Dinner and Dance: $20.00 per adult/$15.00 per kids (7-16)
Saturday or Sunday Breakfast $10.00 per adult/$5.00 kids (7-16)
We are offering these plans only. These plans will not be seperated.
Rules and legal Stuff:
- All dogs must be leashed and under control. Dogs are NOT allowed on Trail rides.
- Limited Fire rings are available for $5.00 a weekend. Please do not put tin cans, tin foil, glass or boards with nails or spikes in fires.
- Pens should be limited to 20x20.
- Everyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- The Little Valley Riders Club assumes no responsibility for any accidents to horses, riders, spectators or personal property
Send reservations by cut off dates to:
NOTE: All reservations must have a $20.00 deposit per person.
I have read the information and understand by participation in this event, I acknowledge all inherent risks associated with horse and trail riding.
City, State, Zip
Names Plan# Adult 7-16 yrs 6 & under $ Due
Total Cost: Amount paid: Amount Due: